We support our troops by honoring their service and providing positive family and life experiences, during and after their years of service to our country by giving to VetTix.
Vet Tix provides tickets to all branches of currently-serving Military and Veterans, including immediate family of troops KIA. Attending these events helps reduce stress, strengthen family bonds, build life-long memories and encourages service members and veterans to stay engaged with local communities and American life.
Vet Tix secures tickets to sporting events, concerts, performing arts, educational and family activities across the nation. VetTixers sign up online. We verify their service. VetTixers request tickets to events that interest them, then pay a small delivery fee to receive their free tickets.
Our military shoulders unique burdens of stress and sacrifice. 16.6 million Veterans have served during wartime. 3.6 Million Veterans have service-related disabilities.
2.5 million Service Members have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Almost 1 million have served multiple deployments. Since 2002 over 52,000 Americans have been wounded, over 1,500 are now amputees and over 6,800 have been killed in action. We want to honor and support those that served and sacrificed so much.
Wounds of war, both mental and physical, can stay with our veterans the rest of their lives. Giving to our veterans and supporting the transitions back into their families and communities, is a gift of gratitude in which we all can take part…
Leaving Colorado Springs? Not sure who to call, we have a network of over 88,000 Sales Associates in 92 Countries available to assist you with all of your relocation needs. We would be happy to refer you to a qualified Real Estate Professionalwho is the best match for your specific relocation needs. give us a call today 719-339-2233.
The Miltary First Program, exclusive to RE/MAX Properties Inc. was created as a way to say "thank you" to our active and retired military community by offering our local service members a closing bonus. Military First beats most other bonus programs currently available. Military First is currently offering higher bonuses delivered more quickly than most other bonus programs. So why not work with the Number One rea estate company in Colorado Springs?
When purchasing your new home We will provide you with,
* A free informative home buying guide
* Lending options to suit your unique needs
* Understanding of and experience with the VA Loan Process
* Detailed Market Analysis so you know the true market value of the home you decided to purchase
* Neighborhood Information
* Closing Bonus Program - Putting Money Toward Your Closing Costs
When Selling your home We will provide you with
* Guidance on when to List and Market your home based on your PCS Timetable
* Maximum Internet Exposure ( REMAX.com,Realtor.com,Zillow,Trulia , pikes Peak MLS just to mention a few)
* Enhanced Listing on REALTOR.com
* You Tube Video
* Open 7 days a week with professional staff to handle showings promptly
* Local network of over 200 agents to help find a buyer for your home